Tencara

7_605px x392px

EN After numerous denied authorizations, in 1930 the Elettrometallurgica Veneta San Marco finally built its factory in the southern part of Via Fratelli Bandiera. Placed in direct competition with the powerful Sava, the industry after World War II was limited to seven or eight months a year of production. Exploiting the seasonal peaks of energy of the regional hydroelectric system. In this area we can find one of the most interesting construction of the whole industrial area, a warehouse along the Brentelle canal where the relationship between the structure and the hourglass shaped cladding creates an original volumetric effect. The factory is currently in a state of decay, certified by the poor condition of the concrete structure and is used as a deposit by the IES oils.

IT Dopo numerose autorizzazioni negate, nel 1930 l’elettrometallurgica Veneta San Marco si instaura nella parte più meridionale di Via Fratelli Bandiera. Posta in diretta concorrenza con la potentissima Save l’industria nel secondo dopoguerra deve limitarsi ad utilizzare per sette-otto mesi l’anno le punte di energia stagionali del sistema idroelettrico regionale. Sorge in quest’area uno degli edifici più interessanti dell’intera area industriale: un enorme capannone posto lungo il canale Brentelle in cui il rapporto tra la struttura portante e il tamponamento con sezione a clessidra crea un originale effetto volumetrico. La fabbrica versa oggi in evidente stato di degrado, certificato dal pessimo stato di conservazione della struttura portante in cemento ed é utilizzata come deposito dalla IES petroli.

tencara

Regione del Veneto – L.R. n. 28/76 Formazione della Carta Tecnica Regionale

Gallery